Saturday, March 30, 2013

Woman Model


Francisca Valenzuela is a Chilean singer and composer of rock-pop; daughter of Chilean parents she was born and raised in San Francisco- California- United States for 12 years until settle in Chile. She is the most successful Chilean female artist of the last years, she is known as "The Chilean rock princess".

Her songs refer to personal stories, intimate reflections, humor and love stories.

“Mujer modelo” is a song that talks about how a woman feels, as the majority of his songs. There are times that we love ourselves, others- we want to be different physically, and this happens because a mistaken concept of “beauty” has been created and we believe it. Many times make us want to be like models: tall, skinny, with a shiny and soft hair, defined eyebrows, and a lot of features that we take as synonyms of perfection.

Esa mujer modelo, mira sus labios, mira su pelo - yo siempre atrás me quedo, yo no sé cómo ser

I chose this song because I think all the women we have ever felt that way.
Personally is difficult to me to say “I am nice “or “I feel good with the body I have” because I tend to compare myself with other women, and when I listen to this song I feel that I don’t have to compare myself with anybody, I have to be myself.
The important thing is love ourselves as we are and be good women.
There are real woman –they are real models.

HERE IS THE VIDEO, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!




No comments:

Post a Comment