Sunday, August 11, 2013

A place that I love

India... How to describe it?

Even though I haven't travelled to India, I can imagine how India is by News, or pictures. I don't want to fall into stereotypes, but this is what I know.
There's a big Income gap, I've talk with many people that says that they wouldn't go to India because there is too much differences between those who have a lot and those who don't have. That already makes India a country difficult to comprehend. How is that is such a big difference? It's a pitty. 


Kochi, India

But I'm amazed. India is still very colorful, they have big weddings celebrations. If you search on the internet you can see a lot of people wearing cheerful clothes. 



 Another issue that caught my eye, was the religion. Most of Indian are hindu. Hinduism is the third biggest religion in the world. I love how hindu are devoted to their religion. They're respectful, and they have a lot of rituals. I think Oriental religions, are more peaceful than western. A word that I love is Namaste... 

I found this on the internet. 



To me it means that we have to respect each other not because we like each other, it's because we all have some of divinity within us, and we have to bow to all people, because we have the same essence. And because of that we have to forgive, to love and to try to make the world a beautiful place.

Hope someday I could travel there. 
Hope someday things get better for India.
All good vibes to them!

And here you have a short video of India


1 comment:

  1. At first glance, the Indian culture looks perfect and we forget the big differences between rich and poor, we forget that the marriages are still arranged or that machismo takes lives of many women. But beyond that, India has things I admire: the way they perform their rituals, their colorful clothes ( as you showed) and religion.

    And like you,I hope that one day things get better for India.

    ReplyDelete